To enable a sustainable quality management culture and continuous improvement of our services, our company has implemented three management systems throughout all building and estate management offices namely: ISO9001 Quality Management System, ISO14001 Environmental Management System and OHSAS18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System. The certification body HKQAA will conduct periodic surveillance audit to ensure our three systems are complied with the international standard.
ISO9001 Quality Management System
As part of the requirements of the system, we have derived a set of stringent operating procedures and works instructions to monitor the day-to-day estate management and maintenance matters including:
- Contractor performance monitoring and assessment
- Tendering and contractual procedures
- Performance pledge and indicators
- Customer satisfaction survey and monitoring
- Finance management and budgetary procedures
- Staff deployment, training and appraisal procedures
- Building fabric and services inspection and testing procedures
Various procedures and control mechanism are designed to enable quality property management services is provided to our customers.
ISO14001 Environmental Management System
Similar to the ISO9001 QMS, a set of operating procedures and works instructions were developed after an Environmental Aspects Assessment is conducted by our appointed consultant. The procedures/instructions were derived essentially for the purpose of controlling and monitoring of the possible environmental effect generated as a result of our routine services.
To ensure our ISO14001 EMS is implemented effectively, we have developed several environmental management programmes for our managed portfolio including:
- Waste paper, plastic bottle and tin can recycling
- Fax/copier/printer toner recycling
- Battery recycling
- Used cloth, furniture and electrical appliance recycling programme with voluntary service institutes
- Contractor/supplier environmental awareness monitoring
- Organisation of environmental seminar and training for staff and contractor
- Environmental exhibition and fun fair
- Participate external environmental assessment and competition, and as a result several Gold Wastewi$e Certificates, Eco-Business Awards and Quality Water Certificate were received
- Actively participate the Indoor Air Quality Certification Scheme of EPD and one of our managed portfolio, Shui On Centre, has achieved the first private building being awarded Indoor Air Quality Certificate (Excellent Class)
Various procedures, control mechanism and environmental programmes are designed to enable good environmental performance of our company.
OHSAS18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
The system procedures were integrated with the ISO14001 EMS and were developed after a Risk Assessment is conducted by our appointed consultant. The purpose of the system is to control and monitoring the likely health and safety risk generated as a result of our routine services.
To ensure our OHSAS18001 system is implemented effectively, we have developed several control programmes for our managed portfolio including:
- Contractor/supplier health and safety risk assessment and monitoring
- Arrangement for temporary storage and transportation of chemical waste
- Organisation of health and safety seminar and training for our staff and contractor
- Arrangement of safety rehearsal for our customer such as fire drill and chemical leakage drill
- Health and safety exhibition and talks for our customers